E-Sewaka Dharma Award Website ^^

E-Sewaka Dharma Award Website ^^
E-Sewaka Dharma Award Logo

Ma Profile ^^

My photo
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
I'm just an active and honest student in my class because I'd like to win many competitions in other school. I like to use English well! I wonder you like my blog to share our mind in everything! ^o^

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Let's Skateboarding!! ^^

Let's Skateboarding Togetha!! ^^

Ma friends, before we are going to skateboard togetha, I'll tell ya a little bit 'bout skateboard!


Skateboard is one of interesting sports. A skateboard is a four wheeled platform used for the activity of skateboarding. The definition of a skateboard can vary in shapes, sizes, overall appearances, as well as in aptitude for performance. It is propelled by pushing with one foot while the other remains on the board, or by pumping in structures such as a pool or halfpipe. A skateboard can also be used by simply standing on the deck while on a downward slope and allowing gravity to propel the board and rider. There is no governing body which declares any regulations on what constitutes a skateboard or the parts from which it is assembled. Longboards are a type of skateboard with a longer wheelbase and larger and softer wheels. There are many kinds of skateboards and also many of the tricks or skills had by skateboarders.



If you want to learn the skills and tricks, you can visit these sites:

Best Regards,

Sherly Ok ^^

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com